Below, we have listed several of our frequently asked questions. If you still have questions for us, please give us a call or shoot us an email. Our friendly customers service team will be glad to assist you.
FC Sanitation provides weekly Residential curb-side garbage collection and Commercial Dumpsters for businesses and schools.
Keeping our neighborhoods clean is a tough job, but we are proud to serve our local community. We live in the communities in which we serve and we strive to maintain clean vehicles and a professional appearance. All of our drivers are presentable, courteous, & qualified to safely serve our communities.
Credit or Debit card – Autopay, emailed invoicing, or pay online.
Check, Cash, or Money Order must be made in person – please do not mail cash.
For our Residential Carts, we collect household garbage & trash, which must be securely bagged.
Please note, we will NOT pick up the following items:
- Wood, furniture, lumber, flooring or construction materials, flooring, brush/vegetation.
- Metal, tools, poles, fencing, sheet metal, blades, garden tools, auto parts, tires, lawn furniture
Rock, concrete, brick.
- Bio-hazards, dead animals, human or animal excrement (diapers okay).
- Paints, stains, bleaches, corrosive chemicals, cooking or motor oils,
- Electronics, large batteries, TV’s, computers.
- Large amounts of brush/vegetation.
- Rock, concrete, brick, medium to large metal items (engine blocks, fencing)
- Paints, stains, bleaches, corrosive chemicals, cooking or motor oils – These must be thoroughly mixed with a gravel or drying compound like kitty litter or a paint dry compound.
- Tires – Tires found in Commercial Dumpster may incur a fine of $20 per tire (this is passed through from the landfill).
We’re closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
Please visit our Facebook page for up-to-date information regarding any service delays due to maintenance or weather delays, and make sure we have a current email address and phone number to be able to notify you of important updates!
If you have a question about an item, wish to schedule a special pick-up, or have any questions about service or billing, please call 706-282-3867, email customerservice@fcsanitation.
Traffic and weather conditions may affect the exact time your driver picks up. Please have garbage at the curb the night before your daily pickup.
*If garbage is not out when your driver passes your service address, your garbage will be picked up the following week.