Frequently Asked Questions
Check below for answers to some of our frequently asked questions. If you don’t see the answer you’re looking for below, please contact us.
FC Sanitation provides weekly Residential curb-side garbage collection and Commercial Dumpsters for businesses and schools.
Keeping our neighborhoods clean is a tough job, but we are proud to serve our local community. We live in the communities in which we serve and we strive to maintain clean vehicles and a professional appearance. All of our drivers are presentable, courteous, & qualified to safely serve our communities.
Credit or Debit card – Autopay, emailed invoicing, or pay online.
Check, Cash, or Money Order must be made in person – please do not mail cash.
For our Residential Carts, we collect household garbage & trash, which must be securely bagged.
Please note, we will NOT pick up the following items:
- Wood, furniture, lumber, flooring or construction materials, flooring, brush/vegetation.
- Metal, tools, poles, fencing, sheet metal, blades, garden tools, auto parts, tires, lawn furniture
Rock, concrete, brick.
- Bio-hazards, dead animals, human or animal excrement (diapers okay).
- Paints, stains, bleaches, corrosive chemicals, cooking or motor oils,
- Electronics, large batteries, TV’s, computers.
- Large amounts of brush/vegetation.
- Rock, concrete, brick, medium to large metal items (engine blocks, fencing)
- Paints, stains, bleaches, corrosive chemicals, cooking or motor oils – These must be thoroughly mixed with a gravel or drying compound like kitty litter or a paint dry compound.
- Tires – Tires found in Commercial Dumpster may incur a fine of $20 per tire (this is passed through from the landfill).
We’re closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
Please visit our Facebook page for up-to-date information regarding any service delays due to maintenance or weather delays, and make sure we have a current email address and phone number to be able to notify you of important updates!
If you have a question about an item, wish to schedule a special pick-up, or have any questions about service or billing, please call 706-282-3867, email customerservice@fcsanitation.
Traffic and weather conditions may affect the exact time your driver picks up. Please have garbage at the curb the night before your daily pickup.
*If garbage is not out when your driver passes your service address, your garbage will be picked up the following week.