Below, we have listed several of our frequently asked questions. If you still have questions for us, please give us a call or shoot us an email. Our friendly customers service team will be glad to assist you.
FC Sanitation provides weekly Residential curb-side garbage collection and Commercial Dumpsters for businesses and schools.
Keeping our neighborhoods clean is a tough job, but we are proud to serve our local community. We live in the communities in which we serve and we strive to maintain clean vehicles and a professional appearance. All of our drivers are presentable, courteous, & qualified to safely serve our communities.
Credit or Debit card – Autopay, emailed invoicing, or pay online.
Check, Cash, or Money Order must be made in person – please do not mail cash.
For our Residential Carts, we collect household garbage & trash, which must be securely bagged.
Please note, we will NOT pick up the following items:
- Wood, furniture, lumber, flooring or construction materials, flooring, brush/vegetation.
- Metal, tools, poles, fencing, sheet metal, blades, garden tools, auto parts, tires, lawn furniture
Rock, concrete, brick.
- Bio-hazards, dead animals, human or animal excrement (diapers okay).
- Paints, stains, bleaches, corrosive chemicals, cooking or motor oils,
- Electronics, large batteries, TV’s, computers.
- Large amounts of brush/vegetation.
- Rock, concrete, brick, medium to large metal items (engine blocks, fencing)
- Paints, stains, bleaches, corrosive chemicals, cooking or motor oils – These must be thoroughly mixed with a gravel or drying compound like kitty litter or a paint dry compound.
- Tires – Tires found in Commercial Dumpster may incur a fine of $20 per tire (this is passed through from the landfill).
We’re closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
Please visit our Facebook page for up-to-date information regarding any service delays due to maintenance or weather delays, and make sure we have a current email address and phone number to be able to notify you of important updates!
Contact us for a quote to haul away large items such as appliances and furniture. Cleaning out the garage? Give us a call a head of time, and we can provide you with a great price to haul it away! 706-282-3867 or customerservice@fcsanitation.
Traffic and weather conditions may affect the exact time your driver picks up. Please have garbage at the curb the night before your daily pickup.
*If garbage is not out when your driver passes your service address, your garbage will be picked up the following week.
FCS does offer special pickups to haul off junk. Quotes are provided on a case by case basis.